Thread: No Man's Sky diaries: what's next?

No Man's Sky diaries: what's next?

Hey all! Some of you may know that I've been writing a series of travel diaries based on my time in No Man's Sky (you can check them out here if you're interested). The original plan was to do it for a week, and I wrapped up the fifth entry on Monday. The thing is, people seem to be into these quite a bit, so I'm not sure what to do! It's impossible to keep up the daily pace I stuck to over the first week, but it seems like there's some interest in following along with my continued adventures, so I thought I'd gauge everyone's thoughts here. Maybe weekly installments published every weekend? Something else? I dunno! What do you think?

I would love to see you get to the center of the universe and write about that. I’m very curious but don’t want to play through the entire game myself!

Care for a spoiler? It’s not worth anyone’s time.

It literally does a windows 95 star field screensaver and the game starts over. Look at it on Youtube.

I’d be super into a weekly installment. I’m loving No Man’s Sky but don’t have time to play it more than an hour or two each week, and frankly I imagine I’ll get bored at that rate before I see a tenth of what there is to offer. Seeing some cool narratives and screenshots of your journey would be awesome, and doing it weekly might give you a bit more material – I assume not every day will be super interesting