Thread: Props to the The Verge video team

Props to the The Verge video team

It's been said before, but I think especially recently you guys on the video team have been knocking it out of the park! Lauren's Apple Watch Series 2 and Lenovo Yoga Book reviews were beautiful! I watched them once for the review and again for the amazing visuals. Even Dieter's Google Pixel review, though much simpler really felt like he was having a conversation with the viewer while taking a stroll in the park. And you still had room for those amazing product shots!

Not sure if this is on the cards in the future, but I would love to see more longer form videos and even documentaries (Robomasters!) about the tech world at large from The Verge. I think that the video team has found a voice and unique visual style, and it would be great for them to be able to flex their story-telling muscles a bit more.

Documentary videos on their long form articles would be great. The article about turning a dead friend into a chat bot could’ve made a fantastic video.

Not sure if this is on the cards in the future, but I would love to see more longer form videos and even documentaries (Robomasters!) about the tech world at large from The Verge. I think that the video team has found a voice and unique visual style, and it would be great for them to be able to flex their story-telling muscles a bit more.

content from reference site