Thread: Breath of the Wild: How would you improve it?

Breath of the Wild: How would you improve it?

Okay...I think most would agree that this is an all time great game. Regardless of how you feel about the Switch or Wii U, Zelda: BotW is a real joy to play.
    That said, it's not perfect. What game is?

What elements of the game are less than optimal? What annoys you while playing? Where could the devs look to improve on the Zelda games of the future?
    Let's hear your thoughts below!

A few items that I would love to see:
    Breakable Weapons: While I like the idea, specifically how it forces you to think more before attacking large groups of enemies, I think I would love to see a method of repairing weapons. Much like how you can have some weapons reforged, I think ALL weapons should have this option.
    Armor: Following the same line of thought as weapons, I think armor should break and/or need repairs. Obviously, these items could take vastly more damage than weapons and wouldn’t need repair often, but still, it would add to the realism that BotW has established.

Skill Tree: Adding to the complexity, maybe we could see cooking added as a skill to be improved upon. This could potentially add to the already great cooking tool in the current game. Maybe instead of just adding better ingredients, you could rise the quality through acquiring a better skill set.
    Also, and this ties back to the first 2 items, welding or forging would be a skill as well. This would allow your Link to make repairs on the fly.
    Increased Difficulty of Mini Bosses: Hinox, Guardians and other large enemies are easily dispatched by various arrows. This needs to change. While the Guardian was easily a foe to be feared for the early part of the game, once you unlock access to Ancient Tech…you lose quite a bit of respect for them and their once fearsome laser.