Thread: Switch Pro controller

Switch Pro controller

Can we take a second the appreciate how good the switch pro controller is. I feel that Nintendo really hit this thing outta the park. It feels amazing in your hand. Curves so nicely and fits comfortably. The buttons are huge and have the right amount of give. The joy sticks glide. HD rumble is as good as ever and motion controls are great. I think Nintendo just developed my favorite controller. It kinda reminds me of an XBox controller but feels nicer. I believe the pro controller is worth the price. It also looks beautiful. I love how the middle of the controller is see through.
    This kinda sounds like a love letter, but I think it's very good. What do you guys think lol.

I agree the ergonomics are great and I like how good the sticks are at catching my fingers. They never slip and they just feel great. It’s the best controller I have used so far.I wish it could turn on my switch remotely though.

It can, all you have to do is press the home button on the controller.

Definitely my favorite controller. Feels great in the hand, it’s robust. Mine has dog toothmarks from an overactive foster puppy, but still works perfectly. I just had to buy a new DS4 because the same gentle teething (/s) destroyed one of the triggers and shoulder buttons.

And Nintendo should be praised from the highest mountain for the excellent battery life on this controller. Beats out every other wireless controller I’ve used.

Yeah someone finally got it right with battery life lol. My cat tries to chew on my joy con sticks. Every time i’ve caught her she looks at me all innocent lol.