Thread: Which social media apps do you use?

Which social media apps do you use?

in these days people use media apps as they needs, and now there was so many kind of media apps we can use according to they can be attractive use or not.

I don’t use any, because I’m not on Facebook or Twitter or Instagram or anything like that.

Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram for the most part. That’s where I communicate with my friends from HS and College.
    Tumblr I honestly just use to reblog pictures of half naked women, anime, music, social themes and wallpapers.
    And I don’t use Facebook anymore. I still have it as a backup if someone absolutely needs to get in touch with me, but I haven’t posted a status in years.

Facebook is my primary social app. It’s the one I post the most to, and the one I probably get the most value from. I see what my friends are doing, what they’re talking about. I use it to track local events in town to see which ones I’d like to attend, to invite friends to attend, that kind of thing.
    I spend a lot of time reading Twitter. I interact very rarely with that app. I mostly ‘Like’ tweets and occasionally retweet. But I rarely craft my own tweets. I use it for news.
    When I’m traveling or doing anything interesting, I use Snapchat and Instagram. But when I’m just working and sitting at home I neither post Snaps/Instagrams or even check the apps really.