Thread: Lttp: Bloodborne; That Was Easy®™

Lttp: Bloodborne; That Was Easy®™

The other thing…Other games combat systems often feel icky after Bloodborne. Going between Bloodborne and The Witcher 3 felt wrong, like I wasn’t in control enough. Have to ease myself back into regular games now I guess, hah.

I had this problem too. Before Bloodborne, I thought Witcher 3 had a really cool combat system. Then I played Bloodborne for a week and came back to Witcher. Man. Its tough.

I probably should have played them in the reverse order. I expect I’m the type of person that’ll love TW3 once I get into it, but the combat just felt wrong after Bloodborne, like you weren’t controlling the character directly enough and it was just a bunch of stuff happening, due to the clunky way the character moves.

I’ll give it another go and try to get into it once I’m done with Bloodborne.

Combat in TW3 feels more like you’re shouting Geralt commands in hope he’s going to do what you’re telling him than actually controlling the character. It’s easily the worst part of the game and in that it’s really, really bad. Almost put me off playing it altogether.

Hah, good way of describing it. Yeah, it’s the lag in his movements and the clunky way he moves, it just doesn’t feel like you’re in control.

However I guess people loved it for the story and art direction. I did put plenty of hours into Skyrim that had worse fighting mechanics, I’ll just have to get over Bloodborne spoiling me lol.

Hah, good way of describing it. Yeah, its the lag in his movements and the clunky way he moves, it just doesnt feel like youre in control.

However I guess people loved it for the story and art direction. I did put plenty of hours into Skyrim that had worse fighting mechanics, Ill just have to get over Bloodborne spoiling me lol.