Thread: Someone please help me with this error

Hmm, is it coded from Scratch or Wordpress?

Someone please help me with this error

Scratch…isn’t that visual block programming language for kids?

I haven’t used any manual coding in it.. I’m very bad at that. Although i know the BASICS of html, css and php..

what worries me more is that there are good lot of e-commerce projects in my hand right now. which are supposed to be built on wordpress…
    If a site so small can’t take the load, what am i gonna do with those e-commerce websites?

Honestly from visiting your site it’s kind of a non-issue. Okay so this is going to be a little lengthy, but to put you at ease a little I’m gonna go into a bit of detail:
    Tools like PageSpeed Insights tend to be VERY picky about everything so that you can optimise your site as best as possible, but that doesn’t mean you have to. It’s more important for larger sites with lots of dependencies (like TheVerge). If you’re expecting the majority of your readers to be accessing your site from their phones over slow connections then the optimisations might be worth looking into, otherwise don’t worry.
    Render blocking JS and CSS refers to how a webpage is built. Each file that’s linked in a webpage has to be called and downloaded, this is done sequentially so the page stops ‘building’ while that file is requested and served (as opposed to asynchronously). But visiting your blog I found the web page to load in a reasonable time.
    This can be dealt with by only loading the necessary CSS and JS files in the head, and then loading the rest inline when they’re need (but eh, also kind of bad practice), or at the end if they’re not needed to build the page. Again, I wouldn’t worry about it for your site.
    For optimising images, well that involves serving specific images to devices at resolutions depending on the screen resolution of the device. This responsive image serving is kind of bleeding edge stuff that I wouldn’t worry about either. I’m sure it’s possible for themes to support it but it would likely involve a lot of extra work on your end too, and again it’s really only super important if your readers are mostly mobile.
    To put a few things in perspective, your site has a mobile score of 71/100, so basically an A grade, it’s also only 2 less than Google’s own site YouTube.com’s homepage, and in fact on desktop your site has a higher score than YouTube’s homepage!
    To wrap up: if you’re site grows to the point where this is an issue and you’re attracting enough visitors that these sort of optimisations matter, well at that point you can probably afford to pay someone to deal with this sort of thing for you. In the meantime don’t worry about it, it’s not actually an error!

Honestly from visiting your site itís kind of a non-issue. Okay so this is going to be a little lengthy, but to put you at ease a little Iím gonna go into a bit of detail:
    Tools like PageSpeed Insights tend to be VERY picky about everything so that you can optimise your site as best as possible, but that doesnít mean you have to. Itís more important for larger sites with lots of dependencies (like TheVerge). If youíre expecting the majority of your readers to be accessing your site from their phones over slow connections then the optimisations might be worth looking into, otherwise donít worry.
    Render blocking JS and CSS refers to how a webpage is built. Each file thatís linked in a webpage has to be called and downloaded, this is done sequentially so the page stops Ďbuildingí while that file is requested and served (as opposed to asynchronously). But visiting your blog I found the web page to load in a reasonable time.
    This can be dealt with by only loading the necessary CSS and JS files in the head, and then loading the rest inline when theyíre need (but eh, also kind of bad practice), or at the end if theyíre not needed to build the page. Again, I wouldnít worry about it for your site.
    For optimising images, well that involves serving specific images to devices at resolutions depending on the screen resolution of the device. This responsive image serving is kind of bleeding edge stuff that I wouldnít worry about either. Iím sure itís possible for themes to support it but it would likely involve a lot of extra work on your end too, and again itís really only super important if your readers are mostly mobile.
    To put a few things in perspective, your site has a mobile score of 71/100, so basically an A grade, itís also only 2 less than Googleís own site YouTube.comís homepage, and in fact on desktop your site has a higher score than YouTubeís homepage!
    To wrap up: if youíre site grows to the point where this is an issue and youíre attracting enough visitors that these sort of optimisations matter, well at that point you can probably afford to pay someone to deal with this sort of thing for you. In the meantime donít worry about it, itís not actually an error!