Thread: Weekly Critique Thread: December 12 - December 18

Weekly Critique Thread: December 12 - December 18

Here is my photo!

Olympus OM-10 – 50mm – f1.8 – Probably ASA 400 Kodak B&W Film
    This is from a game of dodgeball at my school a few years ago. Covering sports with a film camera in the digital age is… Very interesting. I don’t have nearly the same freedom as others, but I was still able to capture a few moments from the game. This is definitely one of the situations where digital trumps film for most cases IMO.

Looks like your school takes dodgeball a bit more seriously. Did you get any action shots?
    Is there a particular reason why you still shoot 35mm film? Since I never really shot film (other than disposable cameras), I never really understood why people still use them. If it’s a different size of film, like 6◊7, then I kind of understand as there’s really no digital equivalent for the masses.

Looks like your school takes dodgeball a bit more seriously. Did you get any action shots?
    Is there a particular reason why you still shoot 35mm film? Since I never really shot film (other than disposable cameras), I never really understood why people still use them. If itís a different size of film, like 6◊7, then I kind of understand as thereís really no digital equivalent for the masses.