Thread: Ps3 Vs XBox 360

Ps3 Vs XBox 360

So which gaming console is better?

Of course, "Better" is subjective, and thus it'd be better to talk in terms of:

--> Graphics

--> Online and offline features

--> Hardware

--> Kinect Vs. Move

Blag Away!

CrimsonSpider

By far, PS3. I own a PS3 and have had 0 issues, some friends of mine have left Xbox and gone to PS3 mostly due to hardware issues. Also look at the big picture, Microsoft makes electronics and software full of flaws (ex: Windows Vista). Sony is like the Mac of the gaming world. Better hardware, no problems.
    There is only one thing the PS3 doesn't have: Halo, so if your not a die hard Halo fan, which im not.. its not a big deal and not worth the online bills.

Ps3 is better for several reasons:

1.Cheaper Prices (Free Online, get more for what you pay for, etc.)

2.Blue Ray Player

3.Better PS3 Online store for down loadable games/content.

4.Better exclusive series.

5.Graphics depend on game but some argue better textures and vividness in the PS3

6.Hardware explains itself...PS3 has no "red ring of death" or doesn't require a cooling system or external hard drives like Xbox does.

7.The PS3 main menu in my opinion is simple and makes web browsing, settings, friends, etc. very accessible. Xbox's main menu is confusing and often has advertisements.

8. The Playstation move is defiantly better than the kinect because of the following: does not lag as much, cheaper, more sensitive than wii and Xbox, etc. Downsides you have to hold a wand (like the wii) which I rather do anyway.

Hope this helps, Go Playstation!

So which gaming console is better?

Of course, "Better" is subjective, and thus it'd be better to talk in terms of:

--> Graphics

--> Online and offline features

--> Hardware

--> Kinect Vs. Move

Blag Away!

CrimsonSpider

"Don’t worry if it doesn’t work right. If everything did, you’d be out of a job."
    (Mosher’s Law of Software Engineering)

By far, PS3. I own a PS3 and have had 0 issues, some friends of mine have left Xbox and gone to PS3 mostly due to hardware issues. Also look at the big picture, Microsoft makes electronics and software full of flaws (ex: Windows Vista). Sony is like the Mac of the gaming world. Better hardware, no problems.
    There is only one thing the PS3 doesn't have: Halo, so if your not a die hard Halo fan, which im not.. its not a big deal and not worth the online bills.

Ps3 is better for several reasons:

1.Cheaper Prices (Free Online, get more for what you pay for, etc.)

2.Blue Ray Player

3.Better PS3 Online store for down loadable games/content.

4.Better exclusive series.

5.Graphics depend on game but some argue better textures and vividness in the PS3

6.Hardware explains itself...PS3 has no "red ring of death" or doesn't require a cooling system or external hard drives like Xbox does.

7.The PS3 main menu in my opinion is simple and makes web browsing, settings, friends, etc. very accessible. Xbox's main menu is confusing and often has advertisements.

8. The Playstation move is defiantly better than the kinect because of the following: does not lag as much, cheaper, more sensitive than wii and Xbox, etc. Downsides you have to hold a wand (like the wii) which I rather do anyway.

Hope this helps, Go Playstation!

content from reference site