Thread: Why is the verge ignoring this?????

Why is the verge ignoring this?????

Feel free to stone me for the all-caps title.
    But PLEASE tell me why this technology story is not being told:
    http://online.wsj.com/articles/loss-of-lerner-emails-is-unfortunateand-suspicious-1403214038
    Most Vergers learn left: I get it. But, this is still a fascinating story about how important information is being stored and lost in 2014.
    VERGE, DONT IGNORE THIS. (Sorry again for the caps BUT NOT THAT SORRY)

Definitely worth posting an article about. Come on Verge, tell the world about this. Not everyone reads WSJ.

At least SOME mention of it? We can’t have a government body acting like this. It’s cool when your favorite party is in power, but the tides always change.
    When the Republicons get in control of the IRS and start doing this to the Demorats, they will only have themselves to blame.

content from reference site

Hello Mike,
    We’ve received several tips about this and we’re definitely monitoring it. Just for the record, our editorial interest in this story has nothing to do with “leaning left.” We will be tracking the Justice Department’s investigation and plan to report on its conclusions.
    We’re also very interested in the subject of government transparency, and these days that includes IT standards and competency. We’re not so interested in granular political developments here, but I can tell you this particular story is certainly on our radar.
    Thanks,
    TC