Thread: Weekly Critique Thread: March 27 - April 2 - Closed

For the weekly critique threads, there are 3 simple rules we hope you'll follow:
    1) Before posting a photo, please take the time to comment on a couple of photos in the thread, giving constructive criticism or explaining what you like about the photo. You do not have to go in depth about what you like and dislike. You can just simply state what you liked about the photo. We really want involvement from posters.
    2) Post 1 photo a week. Please do not post multiple photos in one post (or post multiple photos in a row). Allow others to join in as well. Post photos as a reply to the OP and post critiques as replies to photos. This should keep things nice and clean.
    3) Please list the settings used, if available. These settings are:

• Focal Length
    • Aperture
    • Shutter Speed
    • ISO
    • Camera Model

Do not worry if you're not experienced in photography, the aim of this thread is to learn from each other.
    Need help linking photos to the critique thread? Here are two ways that use Flickr and Imgur!
    Finally, always makes sure to preview your comments before posting. If your photo doesn't load, then you need to fix the photo link/HTML code. This will keep the thread clean from broken photo comments.

Weekly Critique Thread: March 27 - April 2 - Closed

Settings: ƒ/8 | 39 mm | 1/160 | ISO 100 | Sony A6000

ne

Settings: ƒ/8.0 | 18.5 mm | 1/60 | ISO 200 | Fuji X70
    Just another shot from my walk last week.

X-T2 | 10mm | F/16 | 1/125s x 10 | ISO 200
    Successfully finding a frozen waterfall and unsuccessfully trying to compensate for the lack of filter thread on this lens by stacking, next time i guess I’ll need more.

content from reference site

allazzi

Nikon D610
    Nikon 16-35mm f/4
    16mm
    f/8
    1/800s
    ISO200
    Tried to go for the old school skate magazine muted film look that I used to browse through back in my youth!
    I stupidly only shot in JPEG on this day, only found out when I went to import. Will try and lower the aperture next time to blur out some of that background to focus on the skater, I say next time, this was in Scotland so this weekend was probably our summer for 2017.