Thread: Xbox One X or PS4 Pro (Platform choices)

With the Xbox One X now having been revealed I thought it would be interesting to see which you're going to buy or have already bought and why.
    On top of that, it's interesting to track how people's existing platform choices (Windows vs Mac/iOS) affects this, as an example Playstation tends to sell much better in California than in Texas for example, some have suggested culture/platform choices has a big affect on your choice of gaming console.
    So PS4 Pro or Xbox One X?

Xbox One X or PS4 Pro (Platform choices)

Seemingly a lot more love for the one X, I wonder if that’s because it’s "new"or geography related.

I currently have the PS4 and XB1, and I use Windows, Mac, and iOS. I’m going to get the X1X.
    I’ve been meaning to get BF1 and TF2 on PS4, but since the X1X will give them a nice upgrade, I’m going to wait until November to get those titles – and also they might be on EA Access by then!
    Once I get the X1X, I’ll probably be getting cross platform titles for it, instead of the PS4 as I have been doing currently.
    I didn’t get the PS4 Pro, because the jump wasn’t big enough for me to swap.

I use macOS and iOS and bought a Switch because I care more about convenience than pure power and specs and I place a good amount of value in Nintendo’s IP. My last console was an Xbox 360 and honestly I was pretty close to skipping this generation in general up until I got the Switch. I think I might get a PS4 later on mainly for Persona, Overwatch and a few other titles, but it would be a secondary console for me.

content from reference site